Monday, January 3, 2011

The Life: Patriots Dominance in a Graph

Since we met, my wife Kristyle and I have known no period when the Patriots weren’t awesome.  This is in comparison to my friend Andy, whose known no love since he married into a Buffalo Bills relationship (football speaking of course. Sorry Andy. Kristie is lovely). I wondered this afternoon, how strong is the Patriots franchise and Google helped me with the answer.  The source article is an ok perspective on Bob Kraft but this little chart makes it very clear who has dominated the 2000s.

For die hard infographic authoritarians out there (all 2 of you?) the other chart in this article is stupid.  You play one round of golf with Donald Trump and that merits a wide receiver connection.  I’m reminded of a joke where Chris Collingsworth and a snail discuss things at a Harvard book reading.  It goes something like “you’re slow too?”

No comments:

Post a Comment